Saturday 16 April 2011

Current state of the Demo, sorry about the low quality, but when it is deployed on the net (I swear to god I will get it up there!) it will look the bees knees!
Each "area" has a theme around it. first 2 being different scales of ambient lighting then the other two will be different. One being a clean and clinical room and the other being a lift shaft. 
With the lift shaft, I want to explore the use of particle emitters more to have water dripping from above.  From bellow will be smoke to suggest a great lift crash or something. I will better explain this in game play when I come to it. The other room, the clinical room, I'm not sure what this room will be but I need a room which is well lit and clean, in this room I can build briefly on what EDEN looks like out side of the lower levels. I have a few thoughts on WHAT this room might contain, Medical equipment, an armoury, Artificial Intelligence. Not sure yet, I don't need to worry about the room being disjointed from the rest of the demo as it is only a demo to demonstrate my development, build and design skills.
At this point I have a bit of a hindsight, I wish I decided to build this level sooner as I could of had more complex models within the level and had the level itself more complex. This is something that I will continue to build on and improve and expand, using Unitys brilliant online deployment function I can easily update the level when it is a updatable state. I wish I had a better level to show is all.

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment